Thursday 7 May 2009

job=SEX?

you need job?one night RM200...interested?
yes,i need job...but i wonder what kind of job.
want the job or not?my friend told me you r very sexy.
yes,i need job.but...tis job i cant accept.MR high sex, do u think i'm a harlot?one night only RM200?!even i were harlot,i believe that my price isnt as cheap as this.
sorry,i think u are miss understanding..the job is one night 6pm to 10pm as a show girl at a 3days exhibition.
i'm so sorry for misundersting u since i alwasy get tis kind of msg .i wonder who was my fren.(i called him after this msg)
sorry,just now driving.someone has taken the job.i give u the priority bcos my fren told me you r good.normally we only take model.
woh...only take model?!i tell u honestly,i think u had better think carefully,compare with model.i really fat.
haha...atually we need girl look hot and sexy as a exhibition model.and know some pose...
oh...do u wan me send u my profile or my pics.i no wish u regret.
i think no need..i scared you look down on me.and i cant pay you higher than 200.
what does ur mean?can u tell me who is your fren?(i called him again)
sorry,meeting..just joke with you because just now getting scold by u.
i apologised already...i really didnt know that.
i just scold my friend tat intro you to me.
intro me to u?scold?im really confused by u...but i wan to ask u,r u sure u give me job or know me?bcos im comfused by ur many questions and answers.
my friend told if got job can find you.i want to know you?did i ask you any detail about yourself?
oh..ok!thanks for your honest.sorry for my rudeness again.but u make me clear.bcos i've confused by u since your 1st msg..while i was sleeping..can u accept my apology?

这是在前天一大早7点的时候受到的讯息...真是有够他妈的早!而且也有点不爽.因为我几封讯息都让我太怀疑了.而且最后一封讯息后他也没有再回复我了.玩也啊?!如果你要找人工作不可能连profile都不要看,而且也不透露我和他之间的朋友是谁.
即使他是真的找我工作而被我搞糟了算我自己倒霉咯...只好自己继续找...

话说前几天我也看到一则工作讯,很诱人哦...RM900一天,一共做三天的dinner girl...心真的很痒呢!可是...自己也不敢乱来,看到知道太不寻常了,那里有那么美味的天鹅等我吃!猜都知道要陪上床拉!而且又给得出这样的价钱都可能是有一点的年纪...说不定还要和他玩点变态的SM勒!?给一个陌生人拿着蜡烛乱滴,挥着皮鞭乱打啊?!说不定还要和他来点不寻常的招式?!哇...想到就很痛!@@....恐怖...一定很痛!

不过,已经一个星期了拉!!!!天天没工作呆在家!好无聊啊!!!!!我最讨厌这种开眼睛又关眼睛的无聊生活...好象自己是废人一样!!!!!EVENT真的那么难找咩~~?可能吧,觉得自己的身材不够瘦又不够高...唉....怎么办?

2 comments:

click me said...

then i pay u RM500 per night lah..

mr-underwater said...

RM 900 leh,
why not?wahaha(kidding)

u can find job on9 ma~
gud luck~