Monday 17 August 2009

love letter,for u.

I thought I must give up on life

And turn into a stone;

The desert wind quite suited me:

No heart, no mind--just bone.

I laughed at people still in love

Who trusted someone's word;

To make my happiness depend

On faith seemed quite absurd.

1aug,u appeared in my life,

When I looked at your eyes,

I know that,it is u.

Do not need any explanation,

Seem the cosmos can sail to the end of the time without explanation.

Without language between us, I know u got as feeling as me.

9th aug, when the words came from your mouth,”I admitted u are my gf.”

I almost flied to heaven,

And then you came and shone upon

And made me feel so beautiful

I shed my cold, cold skin,

And opened up my heart to you,

And, fearful, let you in.

And now, my d.y, I am in love,

With all that I've been through.

This time,

I know , I fall in love with u .

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

你爱上他?

stiva said...

这是我写给他的.爱上他不是我的目标;让他爱上才是我的目的.

Admin said...

这样不会很怪吗?你不喜欢他吗?你不爱他吗?

stiva said...

金钢,
一点喜欢他,但还不爱.

mr-underwater said...

让他爱上你才是你的目标?
我比较好奇你会怎样让他爱上你咯。呵呵